ECPM-05: Desired State Process Mapping
Dates and Locations
Turn your as-is or current-state processes into something that you want. Desired state maps are the "should be" maps that we all want to improve our organizations.
Successful implementation of these desired state maps will help you and your organization improve:
- customer satisfaction
- quality of service
- employee satisfaction
- cycle time, etc.
Improves current-state process maps, subsequently moving them towards the desired state. Several customer focused, employee-friendly tools will help participants to close gaps and improve key/core processes Introduces methodology to change processes from where they are to where we want them to be.
- How to Review as-is Process Maps
- How to Analyze current state Process Maps
- How to Understanding Input/Output Requirements
- How to Understand Customer Requirements
- How to Understand Organizational Environment
- How to Map Desired State Processes
- How to Implement Desired State Processes with Cost Benefit Analysis and Force Field Analysis
Who Should Attend
- Any person who is sitting with a pile of process maps that they are not sure what to do with.
- All employees, managers and excellence professionals responsible for increasing the effectiveness of their workgroup or organization
- Suitable for both the public and private sectors
- Any person working towards the Excellence Canada Process Management Certificate
- Participants who take the single module will receive a certificate of participation.
- Participants who take all 7 modules will receive Excellence Canada Certification in Process Management.